ELECTRICAL WIRING AND MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER PERSON
A Scarborough Manufacturing Company requires an Electro-Mechanical Assembler / Wire person with experience in both electrical wiring and mechanical assembly.
Duties include wiring and assembling of various electrical power products such as Battery Chargers, Inverters, Rectifiers and UPS Systems.
- Experience of both electrical and mechanical assembly.
- Ability to read Schematic Drawings.
- Ability to read Layout Drawings
- Use of hand tools is required.
- The ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team is essential.
Willing to train
Employee benefit package, vacation, and Competitive salary offered based on work experience.
Total 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Please contact: Dave Smith at 416-291-3723 x 39
or email at Purchasing@Staticon.ca